Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brandon

We always have a drive and passion for our majors because we always want to succeed at it and become better then the other person is who trying to get the same job. Without having any type of encouragement or something that's making you drive then you wont end up being as good as you want to at your major. I felt this emotion after i realized that i have to help a company create prestigious games which has to compete against other games all over the world because i wouldn't want to release a game or ship it out knowing that the public would like it at all!

The only person i had to influence me to get a major in video games was myself. After i realized that i really enjoyed playing video games i came to a conclusion and said: "why shouldn't i create my own video games which everyone in the world would like even myself!"Then I realized over time that video games would begin to get dull so since its a hobby that i like i could destroy my own hypothesis and come to a conclusion that we would have video games for another one hundred years.

1 comment:

  1. Depending on the video game yes i agree with you it does get old. but that's why we need designers like you to keep coming out with the next fun game. I think its a lot of fun to be sitting down at a game you think of ideas that could be possible games. I'm not much into games anymore but I still play them from time to time. but I think its really cool how you think of your influence as yourself. its something different. but really cool.

    ReplyDelete