Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Way

I was first introduced into gaming when I was 3 years old. I saw my brother playing video games so I grabbed a controller and played along with him. Ever since that day, I got addicted to playing games. It was mainly, my brother that got me into games--like he got me into death metal and rock--and I wanted to do nothing else but play video games every time I get home. I would rant all day about different games if one of my friends wanted to talk about video games. My interests are games like Gears of War, Halo, Devil May Cry, Assassin's Creed, Sonic, Mario, and such. I'm pretty open-minded about games. You'll lose me if you start talk about boring games like Farmville or some other kid games that talks about how to raise a cat or a dog or something along those lines.

Throughout my school years, I wanted to get the next new game that catches my interest. Sure, I wanted to do other things but gaming was my number 1 thing. On my junior year in highschool, I knew that I wanted to be a game designer. I wanted to stick with something I love and knew my whole life. Nothing else has crossed my mind at that point. Besides writing though, since I am writing a story of my own that I'll turn into a video game later.I used to wanted to be a police officer or a firefighter when I was a kid. But video games came out of my mind more than anything else.

I was originally going to Flashpoint but I didn't because of money issues and my brother didn't really like their design and how they do things so he recommended going to Columbia and so did, my uncle and my friend, that still goes here.I am taking a leap of faith to see where my desire would lead me. All I have to do is keep my hopes on my dreams and make the best out of it

2 comments:

  1. I see you have been passionate about being a game designer for a while. Surprisingly I like to play video games. You mentioned Resident Evil so you must like games with adventure have you ever played a game called God of War?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played with a bunch of games. So yes, I have played God of War. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete