Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Brit Brat

Who am i? Well i know who i am. I am a bright, educated young lady. that is also out going and spoken. I love to speak my mind and stay positive about everything. Im the girl that you go around when you are having a bad day and you just need some one to not just talk to but to cheer you up. I never tell you what you want to hear but what you need to know. And if i dont know the answer i would be honest with you and tell you well i dont know.

Growning as a young girl i wanted to do it all. I wanted to dance, and build. No one could ever tell me i couldnt because i always had self movtiviation. I remember one point of time i wanted to build a plane and go to space. My parents told me that i could be whatever do what every i put my heart to and be anything postive that i want to be, but as i grow my mind changed. Now im into more mature things like going to school and dance. I really love to dance no matter what time of day i will hit the floor! My mom supported my dancing. She would find diierent plays and dance groups for me to be apart of and would be like the teams mom. I get all of my postive thoughts, movtiation and out going character from my mom. And out going, out spoking part from my dad. I truly appreciate them beign my back bone, supporters, and my #1 fans. Hopefully when i get my BFA i will be able to build my dance studio instead of a plane.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are passionate about dancing becuase I used to dance and I like your personality

    ReplyDelete