Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ZEST

Living and being from the south, everytime me or my siblings or any other person(child) says a bad word or mouth off to an adult n o matter whom it was, we we're always made to wash our mouth out with ACTUAL SOAP..lol me being myself and YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE A BIG MOUTH, i was the one who always had to wash it out with soap growing up, like literally my mom would stand in the bathroom with me and watch me wash out my mouth with soap....NOW.... doing that for years i have grown to actually LIIKE the taste of soap. theres nothihng like the smell of irish springs bar of soap or licking a bar of <<ZEST>>..mmm mm good! I think im obsessed with soap actually, but none of my family would ever know this. when Im home i wash my hands just to lick the soap. hahaha there done suckkkaaaazzzzmg where are we earting luch today! HAROLDS????

No comments:

Post a Comment