Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Miguel

I was raised in a rural town of IL named Sycamore. It's about 60 miles west of Chicago. The town's population was around 10,00 when I was a kid. I grew up in a fairly large family. I'm 1 of 8 actually. I loved having this big family when I was younger because there was always something going on and keeping my attention for my 7yr old self. If I got mad or upset at one of them there was always 6 more siblings I could go to for support or comedy. As the years went by the house that was once a circus is now nothing but a study hall setting. All my sisters and one brother now have their own thing going on. Their own house, kids, and craziness that we at times don't appreciate. Because honestly...as I'm sitting here reminiscing about my childhood I really am missing the GOOD havoc that my life once had.

No comments:

Post a Comment