Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stacia Dockins

AS a child I always wanted to become an actress I liked getting attention. This emotion made me want to achieve this goal any way possible. That is why I am trying to become a student at Columbia college. A major influence to me is Denzel Washington as a child I watched a lot of his movies. I noticed a pattern with him as an actor. No matter what role he played he always put a hundred percent in what he did and that is why he was so successful. Denzel received an oscar for the movie Training Day and he stated that it was the easiest part he ever played. The first acting experience I had was my freshmen year of high school. I performed my first monologue in theater class. I felt such a rush being in front of people performing my emotions with words and body. This feeling I had stayed with me and probably will until I achieve my dream as a professional actress.

1 comment:

  1. I love the second last sentence were you felted a rush as performing. I think of that as a good sign, like acting is for you when you feel that emotion while acting. Hopefully you end up winning an oscar some day, just dont forget to give me a shout out! haha ;]

    ReplyDelete