Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dominick



It all started in a place not to far from where I live now. I first started out in a town called Des Plaines, but i did not live there for long. after a couple of years hanging out at the town lake and going to shows which I have now learned that they are called concerts. after a couple of years my family decided to get a house in Arlington Heights/ Mount Prospect, we are like on the border!!! anyways i have done most of my growing up here.

I am someone who enjoys going out and having a chill hang out over sitting at home playing video games. If I had to choose a video game I would choose guitar hero. i love music and playing the guitar, you kno with me and my friends I am one to bring my Ciera everywhere. p.s. Ciera is the name of my acoustic guitar. but getting back to my story, i bring my Ciera everywhere and me and my friends have mini jam sessions you. we all just sing and have a good time. I can not sing to save my life and even though my family makes fun of me all the time, my friends dont care.

I am a very outgoing person, put me in a room with random strangers, give me five minutes and we all friends. A lot of that comes from my dad. wherever we go with the family, my dad is able to just crack a joke and start conversation with anyone, he is not afraid to do anything. I am not afraid to do anything. One time me and a group of friends went to the Art Institute of Chicago and i randomly just asked a security guard if i could I dont know, like if i could touch or sit on a sculpture! after that we stood there for ten minutes just joking about punishments. I feel like life shouldnt be all about being embarrased and being quiet. Before i went to high school i was that quiet kid that did not do much. i went to high school, joined the band and it really helped me become the person i am today.

1 comment: