Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cameron



















I am raised and born in Chicago, IL. My passion is video games, paintball, and drawing. I'm really really not a morning person and a very care-free person. I always do everything in the afternoon or at night. Sometimes I play do nothing but play games and use facebook. Most times, I hang with my friends and have fun at their house. I'm the "do without second thought" kind of person. I can get myself hurt on some situations but I always laugh about it later. I always use sense of humor to get myself through the day. I used to be what people would call a "playa" since I flirt with different women outside. Now and days, I search for the perfect one that I know that I will spend the rest of my life with.

I draw to keep myself awake or drink a lot of pepsi, sprite, coca-cola, etc. I do dangerous things to be a rebel and to be funny. The expression of "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt" doesn't exist to me. To me, it's all laughs unless I really do get a broken bone or really get a serious injury. Like, I was playing games with my friends, in a rainy day, and we were joking around until I slipped and sprang my arm. Sadly, it was my writing and my drawing arm too. It only took two days to heal so it wasn't that bad of a injury.

I always start my fights with my brother, just to annoy him. I act differently outside of my family. Outside, I'm a fun, crazy dude that'll do anything to make people laugh. Inside my family, is me being a good guy that plays his video games and share some information with them. I follow my Grandpa's advice, "Never back down and be a man of your choice and no one else."

No comments:

Post a Comment