Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stacia Dockins



When I was young I always watched the tv show Americas Next Top Model and wanted to be on it. I still watch the show Tyra Banks inspired me to become a model. Shes always open to something different. Love her talk show to !
I only been modeling for two months its something that I always wanted to do. Im starting to see that its not that easy to get into the business. Just recently a guy inboxed me on facebook telling me that he wanted to take pictures for my profolio. We scheduled a day for me to come out to Chicago to do it. I kind of had a feeling that something was wrong. He was very excited about me coming . The week of the appointment he kept texting me to make sure I was coming. So when the day came I packed up my clothes that I wanted to wear and asked my brother and miother to come along. When we got off the train I called him to get the adress. He offered to pick me up I then asked did he have room in his car because I had my brother with me. He hurried me off the phone and when I tried to call back he didnt pick up. The phone kept going to voicemail no matter how many times I called. Now I know to always bring someone with me to a photoshoot and becoming a model won't be easy.

1 comment:

  1. Scary! Be sure to find someone in the field and ask how they got there - they'll be happy to share their advice and experience.

    ReplyDelete