Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HELLO MY NAME IS MIKE DAVIS.....nice to meet you nicki.chacon


GROWING UP I always thought that i was one of the best singers in the world, I swear i thought that if me and Usher had a sing off, i would hands down win, I was so into my voice and music that it led me to feel the music more and start to become more of an artist, that's when i started to dance, My sisters danced in dance companies when they we're young but me, i wanted to grow into my talents, i didn't want people to tell me how to do the things i wanted to do, i wanted everything MY WAY...MIKES WAY YA DIGGG!! So I basically trained myself to be the person i am today, but what got into performing in when i was in Middle school (8th grade) me and my 4 other buddies we're like the guys who sand and danced so we all got together and decided to be THE JACKSON 5 for a week that led up to the schools talent show which is the most popular thing that took place at my school we did a medley of Jackson 5 songs and we WON  1st place (of course) ha, but from that point on i started to be in more talent shows and just performing to get more comfortable onstage and infront of people, Just the feeling of people looking at me and knowing that i have a gift is awesome! i love my passion! i cant do anything, like PICTURE THIS Mike Davis asking you "Hi may I assist you today with your bank transactions" ....uhhhhh NOOOO what the H. E >double hockey sticks.NO IM A DAMN ENTERTAINERRRRRRRRR

1 comment:

  1. I like this. Keep on going with what you feel and desire. It's that confidence that'll get you anywhere you need to be. d-(^_~)z (this is copyrighted by me)

    ReplyDelete