Wednesday, August 10, 2011

IDance!- Britney aka Brit-Brat


I have been dancing ever since i could point my toes! I never took dance classes but i have always been in different dance groups. From church to the streets dancing hasn't ever left my body. One day when i was a child i went to church and there were a group of girls on stage dancing. I was so excited it gave my chills. Ever since that day i have been apart of Extensions of Christ dance ministry.Ive always did plays at mine and other peoples church that consist of me dancing. One day this lady name Mrs. Cynthia told me when i go away to school i should consider going to Columbia because my dance skills are very anointed. She also told me that there dance center is the best and its getting better and better each year. She graduated from Columbia a while ago and is no longer living, but everyday i come to bridge i think about what she told me and the reason why I'm here and why i have to make it. when i was 5th grade i tried out for all the dance groups and the private school i was in. I got into ever group that i tried out for. All throughout 6th-8th grade i was in every theater dance and street dance groups possible. I danced in different parades like the Bud Billikon for an example. When i entered high school i was the captain over the majorette dance team and the leader over several dance groups. I also did parades with the band in high school. Dancing has always been apart of my that's one of the reasons why i wouldn't mind making it my career. why not get paid for doing something you love and have a great passion for? I wont leave it if i could!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this is truly what you want to do.
    You show this affection for it and i truly admire it. You have so much experience, and seems to me like you are going to go far. Stick with what you love, and remember to never give up.

    P.s. I see you dancing for singers. Or maybe going on tours! OMG that would be so much fun! (:


    BEST OF LUCK IN EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete