Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mike Davis

Look at me!! I'll start by saying that I am a personality. I treat people with attention and understanding. I love people. I have a unique understanding of people and their hopes and dreams.  By my nature I am well balanced, even - tempered man but down to earth goody. I have a lot of dreams, and I want everyone to become a part of my world. I enjoy life and want to find a person to enjoy life with. I believe in myself 100%. coming from a large family of non motivating people all my life I had to be self motivated. I was adopted by my aunt at a young age so parents were never a option to come to and talk about my issues or problems, Ive grown up learning how to deal with things on my own and being a believer I never gave up on anything I've ever wanted to do. I've come a long way and I'm very proud of my accomplishments. I'm going to rock out this life and enjoy it the best way I can. I motivate myself to be the best. One day you will see me Accepting awards on TV. MARK MY WORDS. Im on my way.

My Life is not a Rehearsal, the Camera is always Rolling

 

1 comment: